Somebody f'ed up...

How many hunting and fishing spots have been burned on the internet?

Did he or she finish?

Hope I draw A zone this year!! 23 points and counting!!! Wish me luck fellas!! This is my year for a buck!!

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
The more points I get (only 3 so far) the more I realize I am never going to get D14 again until I am willing to burn these points. Give me 20 more years and I might just be in the same boat as that guy and finally say "F it".

The more points I get (only 3 so far) the more I realize I am never going to get D14 again until I am willing to burn these points. Give me 20 more years and I might just be in the same boat as that guy and finally say "F it".

There seems to be leftovers every year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sportyg
There seems to be leftovers every year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For D14? I’ve applied for D14 as my second choice for the last 3 years and haven’t drawn. There are definitely more people putting in for D14 than there are tags available. Are the leftovers that you are talking about something that happens after the draw when people return their tags?

Yea d14 right there on the edge, got to commit to it now. The guy with 21 points was just committing, now he can hunt it every year. The zone has been steadily increasing in application numbers over the years, gone are the days. I have been at 0 deer points for the last seven years but no complaints.

Reactions: WrstDuckHntr

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu