“Back the Blue”

KoozeDeer

Jul 18, 2016
Full disclosure I have many life long friends in Law enforcement. However Law enforcement has been enforcing unconstitutional Edex from tyrants, shutting down small businesses, stopping travel. And even killing rescue dogs. There is no law that most police or law-enforcement will not follow. See Nazi Germany for example. The following is an article for those who are following what’s going on in Australia. Police shoot and kill dogs to prevent the spread of Covid. I’m sure this will upset some of the members on this page. But it’s important to understand, There are good cops and when they put their foot down. The mayors and governors will just find someone else to enforce their laws. The article can be found at TimCast.com

Attachments

• BB9952E2-548D-4105-8179-02229062B454.png
    BB9952E2-548D-4105-8179-02229062B454.png
    1 MB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Full disclosure I have many life long friends in Law enforcement. However Law enforcement has been enforcing unconstitutional Edex from tyrants, shutting down small businesses, stopping travel. And even killing rescue dogs. There is no law that most police or law-enforcement will not follow. See Nazi Germany for example. The following is an article for those who are following what’s going on in Australia. Police shoot and kill dogs to prevent the spread of Covid. I’m sure this will upset some of the members on this page. But it’s important to understand, There are good cops and when they put their foot down. The mayors and governors will just find someone else to enforce their laws. The article can be found at TimCast.com
Australia has gone off the deep end...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu