Lance Cpl. Rylee McCollum, 20
Lance Cpl. Dylan Merola, 20
Lance Cpl. Kareem Nikoui, 20
Sgt. Nicole Gee, 23
Sgt. Johanny Rosariopichardo, 25
Navy Corpsman Maxton Soviak, 22
Army Staff St. Ryan Knauss, 23

These are true heroes
We need to get together and help these families with what ever support we can give. I have 3 kids in the military I can’t imagine what these families are going through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

125d461b6a7fa56b2b9e1cd8783d27ba.jpg

This is how we can show some support

Reactions: Hunt4lyf
These are true heroes
We need to get together and help these families with what ever support we can give. I have 3 kids in the military I can’t imagine what these families are going through.

I got an email from Kuiu a little bit ago, they are matching dollar for dollar up to $25k, probably the best way to help them out.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu