2 New 260 Owners

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
So myself and BBH both ordered Tikka T3X Hunter's 260 Remington's this weekend. Like always BBH's gun is a little cooler than mine fluted barrel and SS but lefties always get the short end of the stick. Bottom line we are excited to start loading. We basically have it narrowed down to two Barnes bullets the World famous 120g TTSX and the newer 127 LRX. The LRX is a little longer and looks like it is built for long range shooting. We will probably load both because its fun. Any data would be helpful. I have seen good results on Forums for RL19, H4350, and Varget we have all three in stock. Any and all info would be appreciated. Of course we are going to be using Barnes manual etc but because of John and FFA there are a lot of 260 shooters on the site. Figured I would learn from your success / mistakes and try and get as much input as possible.

I was just looking into getting the exact gun. I saw a few lefties on gun broker. Where did you get yours?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu