2008 Nissan Frontier SE 4x4

SurfNHuntSD

Oct 1, 2013
San Diego
www.sandiegoturkey.com
Selling my '08 Frontier SE 4x4 Kingcab. I'm the original owner and have loved this truck, but with 2 kiddos now, it doesn't make much sense for us anymore. Used but not abused; the interior is immaculate and the exterior has a few 'racing stripes' (light scratches) courtesy of the CNF and IV, but overall still a great looking truck. No mechanical issues, and regular oil changes done. 126K miles. $9,000. Located in the San Carlos area of San Diego. Also listed on Craigslist at http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/6241887610.html.

Call or text Jason
808-989-5609

5d552da1cec47739f664e2fbf8273360.jpg

Figures I just bought a ford ranger a week ago for my 19 year old for about the same price but it's only 2wd and no shell would have loved to send him to Montana in 4wd. We live in San Carlos and if you have been to Fine Firearms you've probably met him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wish I would have seen this earlier, I'm looking for a truck for my 16 year old this one would have made his day. Bummer.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu