2013 Big Bear Carp Round-up

Heard they taste like ham. You will have to fill us in Lungpopper!

Are you guys staying up there? When it gets closer I will get you guys my number maybe you guys can stop by the cabin for a few drinks!

I am good as far as the carp slurpee is concerned. Just thought you may have some insight on the ham thing.

Randomshot said:
SoCal you shooting as a boat or shore team?

I will be a shore team. If SCH is cool with it and if they are not sponsoring you guys maybe I can get you guys some Bow gear if you ware our shirts. Just throwing it out there.

This is my first carp hunt hell this is my first bow hunt lol. I am a firearms guy but my partner is a bow guy so I just ordered me the new cabelas regular by bowtech.

I will also throw out there my mom has worked for Cabelas for 25 years now so I get hella hook up at cabelas ;D

Oh yeah we are now sponsors for the carp round-up look for our banner and a few guys with our logo on there shirts! Make sure to stop them and say Hi.

for my bowfishers out there check this video out.. :eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqpz_dSQD8U

Sounds like fun. What does it take to bow fish? Is there a season? My dad used to do it years ago but my bro and I are thinking of giving it a try.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu