2015 Big Bear carp tournament

Wow Darryl!...........Shooting carp while standing on your head......Reminds me of Arrow Affliction...... :D

Good luck tomorrow.......Buddy of mine was up there yesterday and said it was tough.

They are a invasive species, if they could kill them all they would. They cause great damage to the lake

Give us a WHOOT WHOOT guys. Team SCH is in first place on the first day with 409 pounds. We have a 90 pound advantage on the second place team. I also I shot the big fish today at 16.31 pounds. Hoping it hold up tomorrow.

Tony. We give them to the Big Bear municipality. They do what they want with them.

way to go guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fight on!.....SC (H)........................ ;D

ps......So much for my buddy saying it was tough............. :D

Well we took it down. We shot 1018lbs for the two day shoot which is a tournament record. In addition to 1st place boat team Darryl took big fish, small fish on Sun and gold fish which all paid. Overall it couldn't have gone any better with our total over doubling the second place teams.

Was a fun weekend even if I do feel like I got run over by a truck. By the way Randomsot could have won this tournament without my help.

Attachments

• IMG_0502.JPG
    IMG_0502.JPG
    264.8 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0501.JPG
    IMG_0501.JPG
    251.5 KB · Views: 48

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu