2017 AZ OTC

Congrats S&B! I'd like to hear how the story went with that doe decoy.

Bonejour, it's the ultimate Predator Decoy it sticks to the front of your bow and there is a small window to shoot through. You can also just hold it I. Hand while stalking. It actually works really well

Reactions: Bonejour
Bonejour, it's the ultimate Predator Decoy it sticks to the front of your bow and there is a small window to shoot through. You can also just hold it I. Hand while stalking. It actually works really well

Awesome idea. Wish I had thought of it. I've seen "artificial brush" camo that fits over the riser, but never a 2D decoy. Brilliant. I want to buy stock!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the buck. I have seent people using full size cows to get in real close on deer also. I am going to pick up the hog one before my hunt in April. Here is a link guys. I think one of the added benefits is being able to draw with hopefully a little more cover.

https://ultimatepredatorgear.com/stalker-decoys/

The turkey one looks like it could certainly make for an interesting encounter

Ya might result in a face full of #4 around SD lol. I am hunting Turkey on the same ranch I am hunting pig I might try it out. Its all DIY on the ranch and we will have it to ourselves so I have a little more confidence in not getting shot.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu