2017 D16 tags

SDhunter05

Nov 2, 2016
Am i confused or is tomorrow CA opener to purchase tags or pref. Points Sorry its been 15 years since i bought a deer tag. trying to carry dads tradition on providing the family with pure organic meat!!!

yep.....
2017 DEER TAG CLASSIFICATIONS
2017 Hunting Licenses, Deer Tag Drawing Applications and Deer Tags will be available for purchase beginning April 15, 2017

It says you can go online but it's not offering anything. Do we need to go to a local service office?

do you have a better chance of getting your pick if you enter early or is it completely random?

do you have a better chance of getting your pick if you enter early or is it completely random?

Getting in early doesn't help your odds. As long as you get your app in by the deadline the only thing that helps your odds is points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just tried as well and the site gives me nothing. Looks like I'll have to hit up Walmart on my next day off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Holster Craft

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu