22nd Annual Super Bowl Party

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Well, the teams are set......Denver vs Carolina.......Now, it's time for the 22nd annual super bowl party.

No need to bring anything, we provide all the wild game, fish, chili, beer (Markstein Dist.), wine, and soft drinks.....Side dishes, desserts, specialty beers, and other drinks are always welcome.

Family friendly and the party goes on rain or shine......Come by and see the hunting & fishing museum..... ;D

Steve

Attachments

• DSCF0481.JPG
    DSCF0481.JPG
    732.2 KB · Views: 52
I would love to come down but it's duck season still. :p

For me anyways

Ghost said:
Steve

when is the date? or am I missing something.

Lee,

It's Super Bowl Sunday......Feb. 7th at my home......It started out with just a bunch of us guys freeing up some freezer space after the hunting season......Now it's a full blown get together with like minded folks.

Thank you Steve for putting this on. Good food good people and the kids loved the puppy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 21
5ecf94d8c899bccf02a373403e41f4ad.jpg

:p

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

There was plenty of turkey talk at the party....Especially about how great the smoked turkey tasted.... ;D

I was out scouting the usual public spots yesterday, didn't see much

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

No problem Lee......Lots of folks and I think most everyone got some great eats......Smoked wild turkey, wild pulled turkey legs, hot wing turkey, pulled javalina, pig sausage, pulled venison shoulder, bluefin, yellowfin, Japanese pintail, jalopena honker, smoked specs with horseradish, bbq Canada mallards, smoked quail, smoked pheasant, cowboy beans with elk sausage, pork stuffed mushrooms, fried catfish, fried rabbit, and to wash it down Markstein Dist. gave us Goose Island IPA this year..... ;D

ps......Did I forget 200 wrapped euros?....... :D

Attachments

• 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    566.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    484.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 025.JPG
    025.JPG
    634.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    569.6 KB · Views: 28
Bonejour said:
Looks like a fun time Steve. Did you watch the game, too?

Don,

Yes we did.....In fact, one of my Wister buddies wife and him won half time and final scores...$$$... 8)

Attachments

• 031.JPG
    031.JPG
    512.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 034.JPG
    034.JPG
    344.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 032.JPG
    032.JPG
    487.3 KB · Views: 26

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu