25th Annual NWTF Banquet 2017

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Hi all,

It's banquet time.....I'm proud to be part of the 25th Annual NWTF banquet at Carlton Oaks CC on May 20th......Games and hosted bar (beer & wine) start at 4:30 pm.....Tri-Tip dinner starts at 6:00 pm....Raffles and silent auction items will convince till 7:30 pm.....Live auction starts at 8:00 pm and final raffles will continue till everyone's a winner (lol).

Tickets are adults $80.00, Couples $140.00, Jakes $45.00.....Raffle tickets are $100.00, $200.00, & $300.00 packages.

Hope to see a lot of you newbies at the event.....NWTF does more for our local hunters and especially youth hunters than any other group.

If you want more info or to buy your tickets.....Please contact Vicki Conner....760-789-5200

See you there,

Steve

.040.JPG DSCF0141.JPG DSCF0184.JPG DSCF0186.JPG

Can't make this event, but really hoping to start getting more involved rather soon,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I'll be pig hunting that weekend, but as usual, I'll buy a seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait. got the wife to sponsor a table. YA for me

Great time last night.....I think Mag 1 was the big winner....Congrats Mark

ps.....Thanks to all the SCH'ers that supported the cause...All 2 of you...:worried:

.013.JPG 019.JPG

First banquet, had a great time, won some cool gifts and met some new friends. will return for next year. Feel bad for the guy who's wife lost his PIG HUNT.Only raffle not found

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu