260 R.E.M. For elk

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
i have an elk hunt this fall in AZ. I have a lot of rifles the largest being a 30-06. I have killed animals with all of them but love my 260 Tikka. With that said I am going to use my 260 with my 127g LRX hand loads for my elk hunt. Anyone have any reason to talk me out of it? I was leaning towards my 30-06 just for the heavier payload but I really like the Tika rig and those LRX are impressive.

We have killed a lot of elk with the .260. With the LRX you just need to put the bullet where it belongs and the .260 will do the work.

I like your style Drew!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu