$7.00 game cam (not a typo)

fraginator

Nov 20, 2013
Oak Hills
Just happened upon these today on clearance at good old Walmart. The mounting style is a bit lame (no 1/4 20 threaded insert) but for this price I'll make it work. These will be my high risk cameras for those spots where I'm convinced someone will see them. They actually have a small TFT LCD preview screen like higher end cameras...not that these are high end.

78c70f497133b146580baa4e9e1a53fc.jpg6801d3dba49dbd7dd1408265a73a2e4d.jpg

Did you buy them all?...........lol

ps....San Marcos Wally is selling dove loads for $19.47 a brick (4 boxes)....20 or 12 gauge.

I wish our wall marts were more hunter friendly down here in Chula Vista, also they opened up a new dicks sporting goods I go in to check it out and get my fishing license, no fishing gear, no hunting gear, I asked what king of sporting goods store has no hunting or fishing gear, so I headed across the parking lot to big 5

Reactions: TRICER and Bonejour
I wish our wall marts were more hunter friendly down here in Chula Vista, also they opened up a new dicks sporting goods I go in to check it out and get my fishing license, no fishing gear, no hunting gear, I asked what king of sporting goods store has no hunting or fishing gear, so I headed across the parking lot to big 5
I'm cracking up because there's s Dicks in my hood (used to be Chicks....yes I'm serious) and other than flip flops there's never been anything for me in the store. More of a clothing store. But, they recently added a small "fishing" department - yay. If I ever need power bait, a snoopy pole, or a bell for the tip of my rod I know where to go now. Ammo sales would probably frighten the crap out of 90 percent of their shoppers.

Just happened upon these today on clearance at good old Walmart. The mounting style is a bit lame (no 1/4 20 threaded insert) but for this price I'll make it work. These will be my high risk cameras for those spots where I'm convinced someone will see them. They actually have a small TFT LCD preview screen like higher end cameras...not that these are high end.

View attachment 32663View attachment 32664
The only game cam I own came from a similar walmart sale a few years ago. Seems they need a new purchasing manager.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu