A couple firsts for me...

BOWUNTR

Nov 3, 2011
I mounted Nicholas909's hog and a javalina for the first time. Thanks Nick for having confidence in me. I'm also sending an elk and deer home for the holidays. Ed F20161107_153554.jpg IMG_2202x.jpg IMG_2183x.jpg IMG_2181x.jpg IMG_2190x.jpg

Reactions: longbowhunter2
They look great, Ed........You are truly blessed with skills........Show your rod wrapping prowess.......Works of art.

Once again, You did a truly amazing job on my pig. It looks unbelievable in person. The whole family loves your works.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu