A little easier like this

Gab909

Oct 13, 2013
It fills the cooler a lot faster when you shoot 3 at a time. I shot 3 doubles and was razzing my wife a little when she picked out a pack of surface feeders. On the count of 3 we both fire and I though we just doubled. She was stoked when she reeled up and saw the second fish, as she pulled the arrow out of the water #3 came into view. I just sat back and took the beat down. lol, I had never seen It done so that was pretty cool.

Attachments

• 20140614_114209.jpg
    20140614_114209.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 108
  • 20140613_085113.jpg
    20140613_085113.jpg
    332.2 KB · Views: 26
Yes, she is amazing. There is hardly a weekend that she isn't in the Woods or on the Water hunting down something. Thank God, I get some days during the week to hunt with my buddies. ;D Especially when she shows me up like this.

Gab909 said:
Yes, she is amazing. There is hardly a weekend that she isn't in the Woods or on the Water hunting down something. Thank God, I get some days during the week to hunt with my buddies. ;D Especially when she shows me up like this.

You got a good one

I'm happy for her buddy, just think she only needs to shoot 150 more doubles to catch up to you in that category.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu