A20 Success

Hey Brother, nice kill. My first was a Forky 46 years ago today. And proud to this day. I was 16 years old. Strong work as John would say. Good Job Brother.

AKA Ghost

Way to show him who the ultimate predator was....I'd schwack um all day long...fine work.

Congrats man! I'm glad you got one this year.
You have a d13 or a32 this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats man! I'm glad you got one this year.
You have a d13 or a32 this year?

I actually haven't bought either one......yet. I put $20 into that D zone contest and seeing how I lost my chance with A32 I guess I should at least try with D13. I am headed to Idaho next week so I may only get to hunt one day this week for archery and then rifle season. You?

I got a d13. Hit me up during rifle season. Good luck in Idaho. I'll be there in October for the rifle season!

Nice report and he'll eat very nicely!

Aren't you glad you listened to the wife and headed back up!

You got a keeper there!!!

Reactions: Drewski2324

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu