Adult Easter Egg Hunt.....lol

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Went out to Green Head Club with good friend Jack.....We found about 17 of the 20 eggs (pheasants) they put out.....Even the damn pen raised birds run like crazy.....lol

ps.....Found the acorns, but no turkeys.

.002.JPG 005.JPG 006.JPG 014.JPG 008.JPG

Reactions: Lungpopper
My wife Tracy used to go out to Greenhead to shoot with a gentleman named Tom tucker who was a principal at Tucker and Sadler architects in San Diego. He was a WW-2 vet and a combat engineer during the battle of the bulge. Shooting there was all about your shooting skills. The duck shoot was crazy you had to stand against a rock wall at your back so the fellow behind you would not shoot you as the ducks came down the pike

Fred,

It's a pricey place for sure.....Nice sporting clay range, trap, skeet, clubhouse, and of course. the flighted mallards.....Didn't bring my fishing gear, but good bass in the lake too.

Fred,

It's a pricey place for sure.....Nice sporting clay range, trap, skeet, clubhouse, and of course. the flighted mallards.....Didn't bring my fishing gear, but good bass in the lake too.

What??? No fishing gear...
I don’t believe it!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu