air guns for sale or trade.

Gspman

Dec 2, 2014
North LA county
08F03452-A130-413C-9D94-5B2DA9FB1D85.jpeg Hey all. Hope you are having a great Christmas weekend. I was given a bunch of nearly brand new air guns from a friend that never used them. Im not an air gun guy at all, but i kept the best ones, and im sellign the rest. I dont know anything about air guns except they all work and shoot except one that has a missing arm and may be jammed. cash is king and ill always trade for pistols revolvers or youth rifles and shot guns. Im pretty open.
please keep in mind these are not kids guns. they are big and heavy and from what i can see pretty powerful Im sure many of you know much much more then i do. If im way off on the prices please let me know

1. diana mod 48/52 .177 cal broken, missing cocking arm. it might be jammed who knows. if you buy any of them you can have this one or if you just want this one how does $75 sound?

2. diana .177cal mod 45 t01 with a 4x32 model 300 scope. $175

3. diana .177cal mod 45 t01 with no scope $150

4. diana .22cal mod 34 $200

5. webley patriot .22cal SOLD

Package deal $500??? Or make an offer.

pick up in the san Fernando valley area or maybe san Gabriel valley or will ship on your dime.

Last edited:
I need to move these this week so if your at all interested let me know we can work out something. I’d rather these go to some one that will enjoy them instead of donating them or taking them to the pawn.

7C84DFA5-A20C-4658-B21B-CE7FBD3A9CDF.jpeg and another one. my buddy is cleaning out a family members house that has passed and are coming across a bunch of stuff

#7 defender xs 22cal. made in china. pretty used a little rusty. $25

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu