AIRBOAT FOR SALE!

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
Ok so this is not your every day for sale in California

I am looking to sell my airboat! 16' x 7.5' hull. 2-1 ch3 reduction unit, 3 blade carbon fiber 78" prop. The reduction unit was just rebuilt last year and has brand new bearings and belt so its basically new. it will mate to a small or big block chevy motor or LS motor.

The motor is not going with the boat, (Well ok if you really want it we can talk price) So you will have to put a motor in the boat. the layout boats in the photos and video are not going with it either. but they give you the idea how you can mother ship them out to anyplace. a 350 or 383 would be perfect for this boat. The trailer is not going with the boat either. so you will have to setup a trailer ( we can talk price if you really want the trailer)

$5000 or best offer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slayersmith
Make me a offer!!!!!

3k and a free sealcoating job of any asphalt driveway or parking lot commercial or residential up to 15000
Sqft and .25 a sqft after that. And I'll even cut you a deal on crack fill. .60 a Lft.

Curtsy of SD SEALCOATING

Attachments

• IMG_1346.PNG
    IMG_1346.PNG
    750.6 KB · Views: 36
ummm you know i build roads and freeways for a living right? like offering water to a guy who lives on a lake.

Don't act like when the guy is thirsty, he goes down to the waters edge and starts suckin down some water. That guy is drinking from a petrified Brita filter lol

Dropping it to 8k obo

I'll tow it up now..... Cod

taft i bet you even have a motor sitting around you could put into it

*UPDATE*

3k and seal coat up to 10,000 sqft with a .25 a sqft after that and .60 a Lft for crack fill.

Make it 6 and maybe lol

ok its fire sale time.. 5k firm

ok i have built a double axle trailer for it so its going with a trailer now.

6k obo, i am in no rush the new boat is almost ready and the motor is out of the old one now .

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu