Alaskan adventure with an SCH member....

breacher

Sep 4, 2012
Alpine, CA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auAjTL88x5c

They don't get much more hardcore than this. Recognize anyone? Some legit hardcore bowhunter's right there, one of which is a member......Edward

I think you're ruined for life after that one!

Re: Alaskan adventure with a SCH member....

Oh my.... that was bad ass. The video is cool but it still doesn't capture what an adventure it really was. I live for this stuff... enjoy. Thanks for posting Nick. Ed F

Re: Alaskan adventure with a SCH member....

No other word to describe but "Awesome".

On my short bucket list...

That video is put together so awesome!!! And the views beautiful, stalks flawless!!! I am proud to say that Ed started my bow hunting adventure, I remember it was 1986 or 87 I stopped by eds house and he was practicing and asked if I wanted to shoot, I did........ hooked, then 1988 I went to Utah with him and he put me on my first bow kill a nice 3 point. Ed your passion for everything you do should be an inspiration to all who meet you.
Awesome hunt guys and thanks Ed

Those are kind words Scott... thank you. I remember that buck like it was yesterday. I love sharing my passion and love when it works out. Ed F

That video was bitchin. Congrats again to Ed and crew!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wow just wow!!! definitely on my bucket list!! I have a lot to learn before I commit to a hunt like this!! Thank you for posting this amazing adventure

Here's that first deer Thwacker was referring to.... it's amazing how one arrow can change your life forever... great memories. Ed F

Attachments

• 20151026_131822.jpg
    20151026_131822.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 32
Haha Scott looks like a young man in that pic!

Wow Ed I can't believe you still have that picture, how cool!!!! Those were great memories for sure and just how you shared the passion of archery with me I am able to share it with my nephew and we are making memories he will remember for ever.
Thanks for sharing the picture buddy
Billy I was 24 in that picture seems like forever ago but can remember that deer walking past the stand and taking one of those logs we used to shoot

Awesome video guys. Congratulations on the nice bulls.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu