(Another) D16 Forky

Thanks all.. I worked hard for this guy. Public land here in SD can be tough. Prime cuts are currently vacuum sealed and in the freezer waiting for the grill, and the quarters are at T&H for ground and jalapeno cheddar sausage. The heart and some of the leg became teriyaki habanero jerky last night.. came out great! Now on to duck hunting...

Good job and Kudos for taking the time to find him when you were having doubts...too many people call it quits after a 15min search and not finding blood. I've been lucky and find most within yds but had one that it took an hour to find first blood another hour of hard tracking. This terrain can be tough!

Thanks all.. I worked hard for this guy. Public land here in SD can be tough. Prime cuts are currently vacuum sealed and in the freezer waiting for the grill, and the quarters are at T&H for ground and jalapeno cheddar sausage. The heart and some of the leg became teriyaki habanero jerky last night.. came out great! Now on to duck hunting...
I missed this post... congrats man! I been strung out hunting. Lol I need to get a vacuum sealer. What do you recommend?

Back