Another Day Off.....Bass Hunting at San V

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Hit San V with Cal today instead of turkey hunting......Another good choice......Even better fish than Tuesday.....:blush:

.005.JPG 014.JPG 015.JPG 019.JPG

Reactions: msailor
Great fish Steve and Cal. I was supposed to go to SV with a friend, when he flaked I just went back north. Better quality with 3 over 5lbs and a lot 3's and 4's. Was a good day until I had my heart broken at 3:00. After the longest time I've ever spent pulling on a bass I lost one at the boat that might have broke my 14lb personal best. Had to pick up a different rod after, my hands were shaking to much to retie,

Great fish Steve and Cal. I was supposed to go to SV with a friend, when he flaked I just went back north. Better quality with 3 over 5lbs and a lot 3's and 4's. Was a good day until I had my heart broken at 3:00. After the longest time I've ever spent pulling on a bass I lost one at the boat that might have broke my 14lb personal best. Had to pick up a different rod after, my hands were shaking to much to retie,
Did that at Perris once Jeff.. I think I still shake from it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu