Another for the Hellfire and shotgun

TaftHunter said:
Sdbirds said:
ivhunter said:
Nice kill Taft !! We should have the moderators setup up a little yote counter system for the coming year and see who helps out the does, quail, ect. Ect. The most... The Yote Counter

That would be rad. What r u up to this year Taft (I go by hunting year July) I think I'm at 8 Josh is catching up if he hasn't I keep missing

10 yotes, 1 bobcat, 2 badgers for 2013. I could have killed a few more yotes but I was deer hunting.

Dude u need to hook me up with a badger I want one. I'll take u some where lol

Sdbirds said:
TaftHunter said:
Sdbirds said:
ivhunter said:
Nice kill Taft !! We should have the moderators setup up a little yote counter system for the coming year and see who helps out the does, quail, ect. Ect. The most... The Yote Counter

That would be rad. What r u up to this year Taft (I go by hunting year July) I think I'm at 8 Josh is catching up if he hasn't I keep missing

10 yotes, 1 bobcat, 2 badgers for 2013. I could have killed a few more yotes but I was deer hunting.

Dude u need to hook me up with a badger I want one. I'll take u some where lol

They're hard to come by

ugh.... you are going to take him somewhere?

sch_zps455798e2.png

Taft are you sure you want to hunt with him? You've seen how he finishes his successful hunts.

I had to throw in "successful", I hunted with Johny once. For the record he was not successful.

Lungpopper said:
Taft are you sure you want to hunt with him? You've seen how he finishes his successful hunts.

I had to throw in "successful", I hunted with Johny once. For the record he was not successful.

Well Id hope the badger would teach him a lesson or two

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu