Another newbie

DBurger

Aug 3, 2014
Just wanted to say hello. I've lived in Southern California my whole life and have been shooting for over 15 years. I've recently taken an interest in hunting and purchased my license and a deer tag to hunt with a friend. I'm hoping to learn more about hunting in general as well as hunting opportunities in the SoCal area.

Welcome aboard the SCH website & Forum BMD! We hope you enjoy the site and get involved with the SCH family here!

Good luck with your up and coming season.

Welcome to the forum. One thing I've learned is animals (coyotes) sure are a heckuva lot harder to shoot than paper. Small game, not so much.

Welcome BMD............Just ask questions............ Most everyone is more than willing to help someone to the life, so many of us love......... ;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu