Anyone can/pressure cook game?

180ls1

Nov 2, 2020
Poway
I've heard its great for tough cuts and quick access to cooked meat when making tacos or similar.

Anyone have thoughts or pictures to share?

Thats making me hungry!

Have you ever tried canning meat?
That I have not tried. I feel that is something I'd try if I had a large surplus of meat and wanted to clear the freezer. Unfortunately I haven't been lucky enough to have that problem but I would try it.

Oh and I also used shredded duck meat to make duck machaca burritos to take to the duck blind.

That I have not tried. I feel that is something I'd try if I had a large surplus of meat and wanted to clear the freezer. Unfortunately I haven't been lucky enough to have that problem but I would try it.

Oh and I also used shredded duck meat to make duck machaca burritos to take to the duck blind.

I was listening to a Gritty podcast where he was singing the praises of canning bear meat and making tacos out of it.

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu