Anyone in Riverside or Norco

DRPhunter78

Jun 18, 2016
Riverside
Anyone in Riverside or Norco looking for someone to hunt with this year? Just got back from a scouting trip up in X10. I'll be making two trips this year. I have a deer, bear and bobcat tags. Normally go by myself but it would be nice to have some company/help this year. Would like to do some coyote hunting again this year.

I am here in Norco, I plan on doing some turkey hunting this year and I would like to do some deer too depending on what tags I can get over the counter. I am always looking for excuses to get out in the outdoors.

Hi Michael951
Thanks for the reply. Turkey is one of my favorite things to hunt. I used to go twice a year back home to MO. Tags and plane tickets got to expensive and haven't been in a few years.

Hi there!

I'm in Central OC and I'm always looking for an excuse to go outdoors. Shoot me a message if you haven't found a hunting buddy.

Hi i am first time bow hunter living in moreno valley and willing to get tags for whatever in season

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Hi i am first time bow hunter living in moreno valley and willing to get tags for whatever in season

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Sorry I'm just now getting back to you. I've been out of town for the last four days. Not sure if I'll be able to help you or not. I'm not a bow hunter. The areas I hunt are hard enough to hunt with a rifle much less a bow. Are you just new to bow hunting or hunting all together?

Hi, I live in Orangecrest. I have been dove hunting twice. Will be researching this site for info. Looking for someone hopefully to help me get started and pointed in the right direction. Want to learn to hunt pig and deer, or at least get in the outdoors away from the city.

Have you considered a guided hunt to get you started? Giant Sequoia Guide Service is a sponsor and lots of us have hunted with him. Located in Springville. Fair chase hunt with a guide will really get you started off right with a successful hunt, meat in the freezer and lots of insight. Not to mention that pigs are very hard to find on public land so without a guide, your chances of finding one are very limited. Do you have a tag for deer? If so, what zone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No on deer tag. I have been looking into guided hunt. That's where I am probably going to start. Really wanted someone that was recommended. Not knowing anyone that hunts has let me put this off for a long time. It looks like G.S.G.S. will be a good start. Have looked into others but my new days off have gotten me more motivated. I will have to plan a vacation to make it happen. Have Five weeks before end of the year.

Murrieta here!
I be been researching Turkey hunting and also looking for someone to learn and have some successful hunts as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I'm just getting back to you. I've been working two weeks straight to get ahead on work so I can take off the two weeks for deer season. If you want here's my email and maybe we can work something out. [email protected]

Sorry I'm just getting back to you. I've been working two weeks straight to get ahead on work so I can take off the two weeks for deer season. If you want here's my email and maybe we can work something out. [email protected]
I sent you an email with my number last week with some info if you haven't checked yet. I'll send again if you didn't recieve it.

This will be my last post for the next two weeks. I'll be out in the woods chasing deer and/or bear till Oct 8th.
For anyone out there hunting good luck and come home safe. Catch y'all when I get back.

Reactions: Angelsbass

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu