APC kill suit question

Catalyst

May 4, 2014
Winchester, CA
I'm looking to start coyote hunting. One of the things I'm considering (besides reading up and getting out there) is a kill suit from allpredatorcalls.com. I've seen some old threads on here with people mentioning them. I was curious which design you own and how you like it. I'm considering the digital woodland and digital desert. Can't decide which one will work better out here in socal.

Cool if you want to buy it but I normally only wear camo if I'm shotgun hunting and I need them in my lap.

Shorts and a quality t get it done. Don't over think it and just get out and hunt.

Thanks for all the pictures and suggestions. All the camo I have I bought 15-20 years ago when I was paintballing as a kid. None of fits anymore. :) The kill suits seem like a good option and will allow me to layer underneath as needed for the weather. I definitely need to get out there though!

I like the Sasquatch suit. Can you see me in the pic?

.IMG_2276.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Used one for years and wouldn't go without it. You can wear anything under it. It's light and breathable. Very comfortable. Mine is just the 3/4 length jacket...no pants (don't need them). I just looked on the APC website and can't find my model, but it was just a jacket. No pants. Maybe they don't make it anymore.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu