Australian seeking a california hunter

s13tsilvia

Aug 21, 2014
Australia
the title sounds like a dodgy ad request you see in those papers hahahaha, only interested in hunting nothing else!

Well i emailed a very friendly wildlife officer who informed me that i only need to get a non resident hunting license and i can hunt upland game, i apparently dont need anything else.

So im coming over in December (dates yet to be confirmed) and will be based out of Carlsbad.

Would anyone be interested in taking me out for a shoot of ducks, doves etc, small varmits etc. Happy to pay for ammo, fuel and food etc

I would be more than happy to reciprocate if you were to come over to Australia, we have lots of hunting, deer, ducks, varmits etc.

Many regards Josh

What's up, does this go both ways? Can you guide us in the land down under?

you can apply for for non resident license and then you only need a fully licensed australian hunter to take you out, deer, ducks etc. BAsically the same as your licensing for non residents.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu