Bad connection with the server

Breacher

Your the man. did you use magic.

I been a Senior Network Administrator for 17 Years. so if my network work is not working, someone better tell me.
I get paid the big bucks to keep it going.
but I am also a Senior Manufacturing Engineer. So I lack a sense of humor sometimes. :p

Wow...I thought it was just me.
My connection lags out every time I try to open a new page.
Five minute wait times is not uncommon.

longbowhunter2 said:
Breacher

Your the man. did you use magic.

I been a Senior Network Administrator for 17 Years. so if my network work is not working, someone better tell me.
I get paid the big bucks to keep it going.
but I am also a Senior Manufacturing Engineer. So I lack a sense of humor sometimes. :p

LOL, I just turned the knob up a little.... ;D. Whenever I have computer problems, I chalk it up with operator error. I know enough abou computers to get me in trouble.....

If you guys are having trouble its probably just a cash problem with windows. To fix it hold down the alt key and press the f4 key

Thanks for the validation. Yes the network servers are not working well. We are all suffering from the upgrade. We are working on the challenge and hope to have it resolved soon. SCH Administration will keep you all posted. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

SCH Team -

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu