Barrett Reservoir Question

Lenny

Oct 24, 2021
Hey guys have any of you had any experience trying to hunt Barrett as a walk-on? I want to get at least one more hunt in this season but I’d hate to show up on a Saturday morning and get turned away

Barret is in threat of shutting down due to lack of participation so you shouldn't have a problem getting on. There is a gentleman that reached out to the SD chapter of Navhda and offered to mentor anyone wanting to learn the lake. A member took him up on it and limited on his first trip there. P.M. me if you want his contact info.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu