Bear euro

BOWUNTR

Nov 3, 2011
Well I've finally got settled in Az. It's been a struggle to keep my bugs alive... it's been getting into the teens at night and only a little above freezing during the day. But I think I made it... they are on the chew. My brother has been doing incredible woodwork and started making the wall/desk mounts for bears. I'll be in So Cal next week if anyone has any skulls or you can mail them to me. Ed F

Attachments

• bear skull.jpg
    bear skull.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 31
Scott, I'll pick it up when I'm down there on the 11th. I hope 5 days in California doesn't kill me. Ed F

Hahaha I hope it doesn't either, but I do know the drive home from my nephews house in calimesa today almost killed me.
Which brings up a question...... Why are California drivers so freaking stupid and they don't wave at you when they pass

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu