Bear hunt

Todd1817

Dec 28, 2015
Looking into Black Bear Hunting next year anybody intreased in California black bear hunt next season

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Don't know never been..... I only use bow so looking to buy tags next year and go with anybody who doesnt mind a tag along novice

Well unfortunately I've never now hunted. I only use rifles as of right now. I'm after a brute that I came across last season in a closure area. What area do you live?

I spent some time bear hunting in an area I know to have bear this year. I saw fresh warm sign. Saw fresh tracks. Heard the bear in the thick stuff and in 3 days straight on the trail of one bear I never found it.

Last edited:
Hell yeah that would be great..... Looking to put meat in fridge

I'd be interested in going also but no experience. If you guys have room for a FNG let me know please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Todd1817

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu