Big Bad Wolf

That’s the one killed in San Luis County? I can see a lone wolf traveling like that, but it seems odd to me that a pack would bypass all the good habitat between Shasta and Tulare and settle in Tulare. But, I am no biologist.

For some reason i think this pack was planted, and will be relocated to Colorado, since Colorado is having issues getting wolfs from surrounding red states by December.

That will be interesting to watch. What do you think the thinking is on planting them in Tulare County? National Park… red county to stick it to red states for not cooperating?

Idaho and Montana have already turned down Colorado’s request for wolves, they are forced to give their voters wolves by the end of december. That pack is over 200 miles from the nearest pack. Have you seen wolf pack maps with collard wolf packs, those packs territories always overlap, check out the New Mexico collard wolf pack maps. Blue states want their game managed by predators instead of hunters. It just stinks to me for some reason.

Last edited:
Idaho and Montana have already turned down Colorado’s request for wolves, they are forced to give their voters wolves by the end of december. That pack is over 200 miles from the nearest pack. Have you seen wolf pack maps with collard wolf packs, those packs territories always overlap, check out the New Mexico collard wolf pack maps. Blue states want their game managed by predators instead of hunters. It just stinks to me for some reason.
Maybe we can sue CA if they do send them to CO ? Removal of protected species

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu