Bino and harness for 9 yr old

Gspman

Dec 2, 2014
North LA county
Hey guys my granddaughter has been going out hunting small game and birds with us for over a year now. she loves the out doors and loves to hunt. she has been practicing with her bow and with her 22LR this year she asked to go with my wife and i to our hike in deer camp and hunt deer for the first time. She has been using an old pair of binos that are still clear but heavy. its been ok since it they are mainly used from the truck or side of the road or short walks, but with a long hike in and long hikes to glass while at camp the old heavy binos and neck strap are not going to cut it. does any one know of a light small decent set of binos in the $100 ish range? she has 2 younger brothers so i can get her a better pair as needed. also any one seen a kids bino harness any where? Ive looked online but cant seam to find a small one.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu