BLM stage 3 fire clouser

Where do you see that all of the area on your map is closed to shooting? Read it again, stage 3 says no shooting on a red flag day, no steel core and so on.

Click the link under the stage 3 order for the separate target shooting order. That one kills target shooting 100% but only in the areas shown in my post.

Reactions: xjon
Hmmmm yes I reread it states Western Riverside and San Diego county. Are Target shooting restricted. Not imperial however all the Red areas I posted have a stage 3 restriction. So I believe you are correct. Disclaimer: But even so I would get an email from them to be sure. Just to make sure. Normally stage 3 would also be no Target shooting in the past. Sorry for the confusion.

Reactions: xjon
Whew. Thanks for clearing this up. I asked a shooting buddy to check in with a local blm agent and they said eastern riverside is open for target shooting. As always, check with local blm and write down agents name for reference prior to activities.

Sweet doesn't really bother me then as long as I can still pull the trigger with an animal in the crosshairs or a bird beyond my bead I am good.
Nothing new they generally shut down a lot of the BLM during dry seasons anyways.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu