Boat Trailor for sale. SOLD

sherpa

Nov 21, 2011
Flynn Springs
Is for an 18' boat. New races and buddy bearings bunks are good, like new tires $300

Attachments

• IMG_1406.JPG
    IMG_1406.JPG
    596.4 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1407.JPG
    IMG_1407.JPG
    432.5 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_1408.JPG
    IMG_1408.JPG
    531.4 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_1409.JPG
    IMG_1409.JPG
    483.4 KB · Views: 48
Last edited by a moderator:
How wide between the fenders and can I get a measurement from the point where the two sides join at the back end of the tongue and the rear end?

Sounds right Sherpa....My buddy is looking for a large wheel boat trailer for his 14' duck boat. It has a 6" set back on the motor, but I am thinking the winch post may not have enough adjustment to come back to meet the bow with the motor over the end of the trailer. I don't think the width is a problem...I will get a measurement from him as soon as he is home from Idaho. Don't hold up on any sales or offers though. If it's gone, it's gone. Thanks

Sounds right Sherpa....My buddy is looking for a large wheel boat trailer for his 14' duck boat. It has a 6" set back on the motor, but I am thinking the winch post may not have enough adjustment to come back to meet the bow with the motor over the end of the trailer. I don't think the width is a problem...I will get a measurement from him as soon as he is home from Idaho. Don't hold up on any sales or offers though. If it's gone, it's gone. Thanks

sounds good it was used for an 18 ft Tracker.should take very little tweaking and the price is right, It has a golt on winch which you can mount any where, send me a pm when he gits here

Geeze. This is a steal! I wish I was still in CA. At a minimum I would turn this into a nice utility trailer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu