Bow Kill Coyote Video

That bow is super quiet. The arrow hitting its target was louder than the string, despite the distance.

Just got a new home computer that works better so now I can get caught up on 3 seasons of video posts.

Chadwick said:
Aiming for the neck shot?

Yes. The shot angle is different than the camera angle. The neck was the biggest area I had that wasn't obstructed by twigs. As you can see it happens fast. There is no time to think, just instinctual . Kill it.

Jim, he seemed to come into the pic fast but I assume that was editing. How long were you anchored before the shot?

Bonejour said:
Jim, he seemed to come into the pic fast but I assume that was editing. How long were you anchored before the shot?

I trimmed the video down a lot. I pulled back when I heard him step out about 2 seconds before he came into camera view. They usually run after they smell the call but I sprayed it down before. I have an even better video I need to edit together.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu