Bow storage questions

fishingkid

Feb 29, 2012
I store my bows in hard cases in the closest of my spare bedroom. I have a kid on the way so my gears being kicked out of the spare bedroom. I have a 2 story garage.Upstairs is where I store my hunting gear the room is fully finished minus heat and ac my question is it safe to store a bow in these conditions this room gets warm in the summer I live in the inland empire I've been told not to leave a bow in the vehicle heat do to warping thanks for the help

I store my bows in hard cases in the closest of my spare bedroom. I have a kid on the way so my gears being kicked out of the spare bedroom. I have a 2 story garage.Upstairs is where I store my hunting gear the room is fully finished minus heat and ac my question is it safe to store a bow in these conditions this room gets warm in the summer I live in the inland empire I've been told not to leave a bow in the vehicle heat do to warping thanks for the help

I would ask the question to the bow manufactures I’m sure they could tell you or ask your bow dealer

Reactions: Bonejour
Compound bows have many components that are sensitive to extreme heat. An attic in the IE has to be as bad as a car parked in the sun. I wouldn’t leave my bow in either spot. Two cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu