Boy’s first round of trap

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
My 11 year old is finally getting big enough body wise to swing a shotgun around. He has shot his share of squirrels and rabbits with his 22 and shotgun but he hasn’t done any wing shooting. Well that’s about to change he shot his first round of trap tonight and knocked 3 down. I will never forget his face after he smoked his first clay. Only could handle one round but man I have some of the coolest hunting partners in the world.
22071FA1-FF1F-46B9-9EF7-A3870792D95C.jpeg
C0DAAC61-687A-4204-9567-2E240B82252F.jpeg

That's great, Drew......My 1st job was at a trap range.....Fond memories.

ps.....Have him lean into the gun, left arm a little higher.....Good position on his feet and slight bend at the knee.

Awesome job dad. I’ve taught a whole bunch of kids and adults to shoot and I love when parents get after it with the kids. Cool sight to see.

That is the best thing I will see today.! Thank you for that. Look at that big 'ol SMILE..!!! Priceless..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu