Boys are preparing

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
For my boys rabbit season is as big of a deal as deer season. With it only one month away they are starting to get serious. I mounted fixed 4x scopes on there 22s and all they want to do is practice. We will probably go shoot some squirrels this weekend. I already told the wife be ready to eat a lot of cottontail this year. As you can tell from the target he is a little jerky with the trigger. A few more nights at the range and there won't be a bunny alive with in 50 yards.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 40
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    968.7 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    970.4 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,012.1 KB · Views: 36
ilovesprig said:
Drew,

Close enough for government work.......lol

oh I have no doubt they are accurate enough to kill just might be a lot of gut shots lol this season. I love their determination

Lungpopper said:
That's not bad for a ladder test.
That's a great point. If I were standing on a bucket and resting like he is, I bet my groups wouldn't be any better. Drew, now is a great time to teach him the basic shooting positions and how a good rest will improve his precision.

Bonejour said:
Lungpopper said:
That's not bad for a ladder test.
That's a great point. If I were standing on a bucket and resting like he is, I bet my groups wouldn't be any better. Drew, now is a great time to teach him the basic shooting positions and how a good rest will improve his precision.

Ya the rest kind of went out the window once I got there and figured out that the table was about 4" to high for him. Later in the night I ended up using my hard gun case for him to stab on. I will be bringing a stool next time.

It will be very encouraging for him, not to mention a good point of instruction, if he compares his groups with and without a good rest.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu