Brand new layout blind for scope

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
I have a brand new tags still on tanglefree landing zone layout blind that I bought at a DU silent auction. I have had the blind for over a year and still have not used it. I want to trade it for a rifle scope for my boys scout rifle. I want a 3-9 or 2-7 power scope something light. Think Leupold VX1 or VX 2 caliber of a scope. Let me know what you have and lets see if we can make a deal. These blinds are $200 new and this thing is brand new. I am in El Cajon.

https://ads.midwayusa.com/product/4...ree-_-426454&gclid=CPbYr4Gap9MCFViRfgodA4QO_Q

IMG_1190.JPG

Last edited:
Sweet it's yours when you want it. Let me know when you want to come by my shop so I can modify that basket and I will give it to you then.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu