Buck Down

Great story and photographs. Fantastic shot and congratulations to you both.

Thanks everyone. Sarah is still in shock about her buck, and can't wait to get after another one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats... glad to see all her work paid off and I'm sure she will be hooked now .

Nice job Garrett and Sara. The hole in the animal was impressive. What bullet did she use?

Nice job Garrett and Sara. The hole in the animal was impressive. What bullet did she use?

Thanks! She was shooting 168gr Bergers. They perform awesome! Sadly I'm going to have to switch over to my ttsx for d13 ☹️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu