Buying over the counter permit in Utah

• Thread starter Deleted member 29105
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29105

I have to buy an over-the-counter, first come, first served permit for Utah. There are a limited number and I want to get any advantage possible by saving any second I can.
My question is can I be logged in on the Utah DWR site already, before the permit is available, then at the time it is available find it and "add to cart?"
Alternatively, do I have to wait for the "officially available" time to log in and purchase the permit?

I know this is a very specific question but I'm trying to beat the competition.
Thank you for any help/advice!
Cheers,
Chris

I was just curious but to answer your question I am most certain you can be logged in waiting

I was just curious but to answer your question I am most certain you can be logged in waiting
Right On brother. We have access to 1800 acres. Tomorrow is our D-day.
Are you sure? I appreciate your input. Thanks Homie.
C

My buddy in Co and I both got the tags! You can be logged in but have to refresh at the right time then they show up. They're sold out now so We're so stoked.
Thanks,

Reactions: DoubleTrouble
My buddy in Co and I both got the tags! You can be logged in but have to refresh at the right time then they show up. They're sold out now so We're so stoked.
Thanks,

So how did you guys do?

Hey Man,
We are going in early November. The tag is from August 1st, 2017 to Jan. 31st, 2018 believe it or not! Any legal weapon too.
Long season. We decided to wait until the elk are down from the mountains and are done rutting since we're after cows. Thanks for asking. I'll post when back. I usually don't post my kills but why not share like the rest? Cheers!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu