Ca aquduct striper

briantb

Feb 3, 2014
so cal
On my way up to Porterville to hunt with Neil I decided to hit the California Aquduct in a few spots for some striper, started off in Palmdale and finished up just north of Bakersfield, ended up with 2 striper 14 and 16 inches, weightless flukes work good once you find the fish, good time
e12f225698508da0aea4b85e628b4c6b.jpg
6aae0d5bf87d9f768fc9946e9dafeeb7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

the first spot i stopped at i met a local, he said to spot striper, hit a bunch of spots look for flashes.....you will see them flash as they go after bait, the spots i found flashes i got fish

Reactions: Muledeerhunter
Awesome. They are cool fish. Tasty too!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu