CA Draw results are out

Didn't draw X9b so will be taking a crack at D14. Unfortunately work will prevent hunting until last week of season. Biggest bummer is my son didn't draw his J11 apprentice tag on his last year of eligibility. That's life though, just means we have to hunt harder.

Is the "lope hope" just because it is a pronghorn in CA? Of course the tag is cheaper being a resident, but the distance you need to drive from So Cal to hunt pronghorn in Nor Cal you can drive to another state and kill one. It doesn't hurt to apply every year though, I did. I am just saying if you just want to kill one there are lots of states that would be glad to welcome you.

Now sheep.... sign me up, tule elk too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I apply for them one because I have been applying since I was like 14 years old and just because it would be part of killing the California 4 (sheep,deer,antelope,elk) I have shot two of the four and why not ... I do as well apply in other states and apply for antelope in other states .

I apply for them one because I have been applying since I was like 14 years old and just because it would be part of killing the California 4 (sheep,deer,antelope,elk) I have shot two of the four and why not ... I do as well apply in other states and apply for antelope in other states .
Perfect. I just know some people get hung up on pronghorn, deer, and elk hunting in CA and don't explore other options.

I sometimes see all 3 of those animals on my way into work. Lots of other states welcome hunters with open arms.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

X9a. I don't scout send me deer location or just post them here I'll find them thanks in advance

I drew a G38 tag, first year putting in as a resident. Hope I'm lucky. Time to start researching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu