Cal Big Game digest is out.

Yup... A ZONE is where it's at..this is my YEAR!! Feelin lucky!!!.send mojo fellas.. I'm Killin something this year!!

Reactions: 180ls1
Ahh the Feral hog ..$28.08 for a non native
.feral .. introduced..invasive species that you cannot stab with a knife or hunt at night..I love CA. ..Oh..that's for the resident Californian.... I digress... sweet Jesus .

Reactions: sdolan617
Ahh the Feral hog ..$28.08 for a non native
.feral .. introduced..invasive species that you cannot stab with a knife or hunt at night..I love CA. ..Oh..that's for the resident Californian.... I digress... sweet Jesus .
Did you see they are going away from requiring a tag... but you'll have to pay a different fee to hunt hogs in 2024. I wonder what they are going to do for lifetime license holders... Ed af

Reactions: HATCHET1
I did Eddie..I'm thinking they give us the lifetime stamp...kill um all !!!!

A-Zone has been high on the list! Might have to make it happen this year.

I am not shocked about d16 either. I'm betting the private land guys had a decent year as long as they had dedicated water.

I always enjoy looking at the guys who said eff it and burn points...like 18 points for D14!!! Wow...6 points for A31.

Sheep tag... finally... Ed F
Did you draw a sheep tag last year? Or are you still rooting for yourself going into the draw this year. Haven’t heard of to many people realizing the marble/clipper reduction. It’s a hard hit to the little tags offered for desert BH sheep in the state especially since there is a lot more opportunity out in the desert then the state allows.

Did you draw a sheep tag last year? Or are you still rooting for yourself going into the draw this year. Haven’t heard of to many people realizing the marble/clipper reduction. It’s a hard hit to the little tags offered for desert BH sheep in the state especially since there is a lot more opportunity out in the desert then the state allows.

Is it just CA political BS or do they have a reason why there isn't more hunts?

It's gonna be my year... max point non-resident... it's mine. Ed F

It's gonna be my year... max point non-resident... it's mine. Ed F
I hope so good luck! Let me know if you draw. Any particular unit you’re going for? I knew a guy that his wife drew last year lived in Idaho, so it does happen.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu