California Avalable Deer Tag List 2015 (updated regularly)

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
Below is the list of available tags as of Sunday 4/19/15 @ 3:33 PM

Attachments

• Tags.jpg
    Tags.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 95
TonyS said:
Good one! there may be 200 deer in D13 but 3,900 tags?
Yeah for real haha. We scouted the other day, saw a buck that was already growing forks and only 2 does

Any updates available? Cant seem to find an online version. I dont think they are making it available, at least not yet.

hey guys quick question, went over yesterday to get my hunting lic., deer app, and such... when I asked the girl that I wanted to get the AO tag she said it was not available? Is she right? she seemed to be having trouble finding the bobcat tag when I asked her I was wondering if she or I missed something? I'm talking about archery hunt D12 before rifle season...

I can't find anything that says D-12 is exempt from AO tags despite being a premium tag.....It is a draw zone. So, maybe that's the problem. Although, I know D-16 was a draw and AO's were available......Does anybody have some vicodin?...... :D

yup, maybe i'll stop by wally world and see if they know any better..

Attachments

• AO.jpg
    AO.jpg
    355.1 KB · Views: 51
Below is the list of available tags as of Saturday 05/02/13 @ 6:06 PM

Attachments

• Deer tags.jpg
    Deer tags.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 67
This is my first time applying for deer tags I have my cart going now on DFG site should my first deer be D16 and then what should I put for my second? I know there is a certain order I should do it so I can buld points which I don't understand. Also is ther a way to apply for an either sex rifle tag for my wife? I know she will only be able to get out once or twice and that would hopefully increase her chances.

Truduct said:
also is imperial county considered part of D16?
D16 extends into the SW corner of IC. D19 extends into the NW corner, and the rest of IC lies within D12. See page 33 of the 2015 DFW Big Game Guide.

What about this option:
Your wife could apply for G13 (San Diego antlerless) as her only choice, or she could add D16 as second choice. If she isn't drawn for G13 she gets a point; if she lists D16 as second choice would still end up with a point plus a D16 tag. If you are both hunting w rifle, and you have no points already, G13/D16 is a good way for each of you to maximize chances of adding points and getting a tag.

Below is the list of available tags as of Monday 05/04/13 @ 6:02 PM

Attachments

• Deer Tags.jpg
    Deer Tags.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 81
So i submited my stuff last night for the drawing. I went #1D12 #2G13 and #3D16. I dont think I will have a hard time getting the d12 and I definately want to get a D16 for my second if i get one of my first two choices. I was going to buy a D16 over the counter after the draw results. I just dont want to get stuck with two D16 tags. Seems like I should be fine to get one over the counter after the Draw right? I know the last day for the draw is June 2 when will I know results?

that D12 will take any points you have.......I'm point first choice, D12 second and D16 last. That should get me my D12 then D16 OTC after the draw

June 11th I think is when the draw results are available......Steve, lots of tags left only 500 have bought D16 so far......but you never know

Can I buy a d16 over the counter than 1st choice point 2nd a22???

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu