California Avalable Deer Tag List 2015 (updated regularly)

stikbrandon said:
Can I buy a d16 over the counter than 1st choice point 2nd a22???
I'm not 100% but I don't think you can. From what I can tell you either need to choose between applying for a tag or buy your d16 tag or any restricted tag after August 1st

MJB said:
that D12 will take any points you have.......I'm point first choice, D12 second and D16 last. That should get me my D12 then D16 OTC after the draw

June 11th I think is when the draw results are available......Steve, lots of tags left only 500 have bought D16 so far......but you never know

I have no points this will be my first year deer hunting probably should have done g13 first but the hunt I really want to do is in the D12. I guess I live and learn.

You can change it before the deadline as I recall......yes you can buy a D16 tag OTC but only on your first tag now or wait until after the draw then you can buy it with your second tag......if any are left over

This stuff gets confusing.....I know Steve just jabbing you back.....

MJB said:
You can change it before the deadline as I recall......yes you can buy a D16 tag OTC but only on your first tag now or wait until after the draw then you can buy it with your second tag......if any are left over

This stuff gets confusing.....I know Steve just jabbing you back.....

If I put D12 second will that lessen my chance of getting that hunt? From what I looked at on the DFG site it doesnt look like a hard tag to draw. It seemed like G13 only went to people who put it #1 and had points last year. The area I want to put the most time in will be D12. Very confusing for a first time guy.

D16hunter said:
stikbrandon said:
Can I buy a d16 over the counter than 1st choice point 2nd a22???
I'm not 100% but I don't think you can. From what I can tell you either need to choose between applying for a tag or buy your d16 tag or any restricted tag after August 1st
That's my understanding as well. Because A22 is premium and D16 is restricted, I believe you'd need to draw A22 then hope D16 is available OTC after Aug 1. I still haven't decided for this year.

On your first tag first choice go for a point then you can get D16 OTC......or wait till after 8/2

Below is the list of available tags as of Wednesday 05/06/15 @ 5:52 PM

Attachments

• Deertags.jpg
    Deertags.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 50
Below is the list of available tags as of Thursday 05/07/15 @ 6:10 PM

Attachments

• deertags.jpg
    deertags.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 48
Below is the list of available tags as of Friday 05/08/15 @ 6:09 PM

Attachments

• Deertags.jpg
    Deertags.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 37
Below is the list of available tags as of Saturday 05/09/15 @ 6:17 PM

Attachments

• deertags.jpg
    deertags.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 38
Below is the list of available tags as of Wednesday 05/19/15 @ 6:04 PM

Attachments

• Deer tag.jpg
    Deer tag.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 42
Below is the list of available tags as of Wednesday 06/02/15 @ 5:58 PM

Attachments

• tags.jpg
    tags.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 45

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu