Calling Coyotes and this guy comes running in..

Aeon said:
great between SDBIRDS hunting my spots and now you posting up the secret pig location that spot is wrecked :(

You never got back to me on what zone

you would be surprised what these calls will call in , I once had a doe come in and try and attack me and even head butted my truck one night coyote calling .

Stfu mark! My boy wants to kick your ass now

Seriously if people did show up that's funny stuff........your testies must hurt Bill? He's already kicking?

Aeon said:
What zone???

I have a very old circle caller that when I blow very soft and in medium bursts will call in does every time. Was in the owens valley last year and like you though they were going to trample me and my 4 year old. Normally they act very agitated but don't come within 60 or so yards. But the ones that day were ready to kick some ass.

I am looking to hunt ortega this weekend for coyotes its my birthday so thought id have some fun!;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu