calling in the Santa Ana Mtns, and Predator Callers of Orange County info

M4A1

Mar 23, 2023
Greater Los Angeles
I am thinking of heading out and doing some calling in the Santa Ana's. I was wondering if anyone has had any luck there?

Or if anyone has any contact info for Predator Callers of Orange County? I sent and email via the CVCA website, but am hoping someone here is a member and can help me.

Last edited:
I am thinking of heading out and doing some calling in the Santa Ana's. I was wondering if anyone has had any luck there?

Or if anyone has any contact info for Predator Callers of Orange County? I sent and email via the CVCA website, but am hoping someone here is a member and can help me.

Definitely holds a lot of dogs but really thick country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: M4A1
In the past the guys in that club did a lot of hatch hunting and night hunting in general. all that thick stuff if fun just bring your shotgun and get ready, the main problem is it's easy for them to get your wind in the thick stuff

Reactions: M4A1
Guess it's just a matter of getting out and seeing what's what

That forest needs a really good controlled burn it’s so overgrown. I hunt it a lot for dogs but finding areas to do stands is hard. Also a lot of the more common areas are hit hard by other predator callers. I would bring a shotgun with you in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu